Clark Regional Wastewater District is seeking a licensed Operator with experience operating wastewater treatment facilities, monitoring and adjusting plant processes to maintain compliance with local, state, and federal permits.
Ideal candidates will possess a Washington State Group 1 or 2 Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator’s Certificate or the ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
Monthly salary range (DOQ): Operator 1:
- Monitor and accurately record operating conditions, meters, and gauges.
- Collect, preserve, and test water and wastewater samples.
- Accurately observe, calculate, and interpret results of laboratory analysis and process control testing to determine process adjustments ensuring compliance with water quality standards and the NPDES permit.
Salary range: $5,143 to $6,723 per month
Starting salary: $5,143 to $5,880 per month, DOQ Operator 2:
Salary range: $5,554 to $7,261 per month
Starting salary: $5,554 to $6,350 per month, DOQ Comprehensive benefits include, but are not limited to:
For more information, visit: https://www.crwwd.com/jobs.html
- PERS retirement
- Paid medical, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Long-term disability insurance
- Relocation expense reimbursement for eligible applicants
- Paid certification and training
Clark Regional Wastewater District is a professional and growing utility that is uniquely positioned in the greater Portland-Vancouver Metro area.
The District is an equal employment opportunity employer. Positions remain open until filled.