$8,021.87 - $10,268.27 Monthly
This position provides technical support to vegetation management program activities. Duties include mapping and monitoring of invasive plant management and riparian planting mitigation. This position also performs mitigation monitoring, field investigations and surveys, make calculations of work impacts, record associated data, prepares annual plans of work to be performed, submittal of annual summary reports, and writes work orders using Maximo system. This position will also provide administration and oversight of GPS data collection.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of GIS maps, monitoring reports, work orders, and associated documents.
• Performing field assessments, GPS mapping, quantifying work to be performed and estimating impacts of work and associated mitigation.
• Preparation of annual work lists, annual summary reports of work accomplished.
• Responding to customer concerns using Access Valley Water System.
• Providing input on and assisting lead and supervisory staff in tracking daily work accomplishments associated.
Three (3) years of experience in integrated vegetation management, ecological restoration, horticulture, arboriculture, forestry, or field maintenance planning.
Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in biology, botany, horticulture, silviculture, environmental sciences, natural sciences, or a related field.
Closing Date for Applications: September 21, 2018 by 11:59pm
For detailed information regarding requirements and qualifications for this opening and to apply online, please see the job posting by clicking on the following link:
Please visit our website: www.valleywater.org