The Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority is currently seeking experienced and qualified individuals for the position of:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - $112,528.00- $137,092.80 ANNUALLY
Fringe Benefits Include:
NATURE OF WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- CalPERS 2.5% @ 55 with VVWRA paid employee contribution (2.5%@55 applies if previously a CalPERS member with no more than a 6 month break in membership. If employee is new to CalPERS or has not been a member for over 6 months formula is 2% @ 62.)
- $1,149.50 Medical Benefit Allowance.
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision Plan.
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
- 2.5 x amount of annual salary up to $300,000 for Life insurance.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Excellent Vacation/Holiday Leave Plan, 13 paid Holidays.
The Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority is currently seeking experienced and qualified individuals for the position of Maintenance Supervisor. The position is responsible for supervising and directing maintenance personnel in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery, equipment, and infrastructure in wastewater facilities to ensure proper operation and compliance with discharge requirements for the Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority (VVWRA). Minimum Education/Experience:
Candidate must possess (at a minimum) an Associates degree in science, engineering, or technology, and a minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience in the operation and/or maintenance of a comparable industrial or municipal wastewater treatment facility, with strong leadership and team building skills. In addition, employee must possess and maintain a State of California Grade IV Plant Maintenance Certification, or the ability to obtain certification withing one year of hire, and a valid California Class C Driver’s License. Relevant experience may be substituted for the educational experience. How to Apply
For job application and more information on our excellent benefits and complete job description log on to: www.vvwra.com
. Submit completed application and resume with salary history to: Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority, Attn: Human Resources, 20111 Shay Road, Victorville, CA 92394. EOE. Application Deadline:
Friday, February 3, 2023 @ 4:00p.m.
Please contact Toni Henning @ email@example.com
for further questions.