$92,560.88 - $118,133.75/Annual
$7,713 - $9,844/Monthly
Marina Coast Water District provides water, wastewater collections, recycled water services and conservation to the Marina and Fort Ord communities serving a population of approximately 35,000. MCWD is seeking to fill a critical role on our Engineering team with the following:
- Able to establish customer-centric relationships with the community, developers, consultants, and staff
- Experienced with public works projects including planning, budgeting, designing, bid process, construction and close-out
- A strong leader with exceptional communication and planning skills
- At least 3 years of experience in water/wastewater industry to incl. design, construction, and project management, preferably in public sector
- Familiar with private, public, municipal, and regulatory agencies
- Well-versed in developing and implementing capital improvement projects;
- Experienced working with a capital improvement budget
- Must possess a California State Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer or a California Engineer-in-Training certification and be eligible to obtain a P.E. within 24 months from date of hire
Marina Coast Water District offers employees 100% paid health insurance and family coverage with a contribution, paid retirement premiums, a generous leave package as well as a 9/80 alternative work schedule, tuition reimbursement, 125 Flex benefits plan, and much more. Would you like to work in an environment that values dedication and innovation, builds communities, promotes training and development and seeks enthusiastic self-starters who want to provide outstanding customer service?
This position is exempt, not eligible for overtime.
For more information on how to obtain an application package, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website at www.mcwd.org
. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Open Until Filled